At Klamp & Associates, we understand that effective, engaged, and well-managed governance empowers a charitable organization to maximize its potential. Our attorneys have extensive experience in developing accountable governance structures to enable an organizationís ongoing success.
Whether it be drafting articles of incorporation and bylaws or counseling clients on handling complex issues of internal governance, we assist our nonprofit clients by creating and maintaining governance structures that will allow them to meet their charitable missions.
Some of the ways in which we advise our clients include:
(1) Drafting and amending corporate governance documents including articles of incorporation/organization, bylaws, and operating agreements
(2) Providing advice regarding long-range planning, budget, audits, conflict of interest procedures, and other board policies
(3) Reviewing and explaining potential liability and indemnification for members of Boards of Directors
(4) Drafting and implementing anti-corruption policies to comply with the US Foreign Corrupt Practice Act
(5) Attending and advising Board members at Board meetings
Klamp & Associates P.C.- 2000 P Street, NW - Washington, DC - 20036 - Tel: 202.223.4600, 202.223.4602 - Fax: 202-223-4601
+1 202 223 4600
+1 202 223 4602